With the click of a button, you are able to repair or remove registry entries that refer to a file or folder that has been moved or deleted. You can also scan and remove invalid software data and Start menu data from the registry. Furthermore, this easy-to-use utility can kill trojan viruses that use the registry to spread and do damage to your PC.
What Can Registry Medic Do For You?
- Find invalid registry entries using our highly intelligent engine
- Repair registry entries that refer to a file/folder that has moved
- Remove invalid registry entries
- Scan and Remove invalid software data in the registry
- Scan and Remove invalid Start menu data in the registry
- Open folders that correspond to invalid registry data
- Efficiently find the location of an error with the RegEdit registry tool
- Backup and restore your registry by date, hour, minute, or usage
- Kill Trojan viruses that use the registry to spread and do damage
Pentium class processor with 32 MB of RAM
At least 10 MB of empty hard disk space
Internet Explorer 4.0 or later
Registry Medic is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Spanish, ChineseTraditional and it was last updated on 2003-12-01. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
Registry Medic (version 2) has a file size of 1.84 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 199 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.